Thursday, March 24, 2011

American Royals


The Young Family

I bet you had no idea that there were members of royal families living in America, let alone in your neighborhood.

The Young family, a Royal European and Royal Samoan family, my family.
My father Nolan Brian Young's (deceased, not pictured) Royal European lines come from the early 1500's and 1600's.
My mother(pictured center), Apaula Sulimoni Young, daughter of  Princess Sulimoni Mauga Molifua (American Samoa), daughter of Paramount High Chief Palepoi Mauga, son of Paramount High Chief Moimoi Mauga who signed the treaty with American officials.
Sulimoni Mauga Molifua had 11 children, living in various states across the nation. Therefore, the possibility of encountering someone of royal birth in your neighborhood, maybe the guy coaching your son's football team, the girl in your zumba class, or the kid in your son's math class, is more likely than you think! 

4 comments:

  1. So nice Loiee! I really like your background. You have a GREAT start! Can't wait to see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lowee!!!! this is so Wonderful!!! You never told me...in all our chats ;) Well I was browzing the web and look what I found;))) Shoo Who!!! You are fabulous!!! I love you dearly my beautiful neice!!!
    A.Sil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!!!!! I've been working on this project for over a year now:))) Glad you found it:))))

    ReplyDelete